Residential property can provide the long term capital growth you need to achieve financial independence or, alternatively, another source of income. Though inexperience or “property search exhaustion“, many investors commit to properties that do not grow in value and which eventually become a source of anxiety rather than comfort.
Investing in Property
Investing in property sounds easy but getting it right takes knowledge, skill, a lot of work and a great deal of experience. That’s why we employ our SBA Approach, a unique investment review process to find the minority of properties which consistently produce capital growth above the market average, or cashflow, depending on the investor’s requirements.
Investors, whether in an apartment, villa unit, house or commercial property, we have years of experience, skills, and knowledge to acquire an investment that will be based on the capital growth or cashflow objectives we agree in your Brief.
Whatever your objectives, we will save you time, money and stress, while reducing the risks involved in one of the largest purchases that people make.
- Conduct a detailed interview to establish your investment needs, goals and budget; a customised approach focused on your objectives, not ours.
- Identify the best properties available that will meet your requirements
- Report to you on capital growth and rental returns for that property
- Arrange a check of legal documents. If you need a lawyer and conveyancer, we can recommend. We only recommend tried and tested providers and do not receive commissions
- do not pay or receive commissions
- Arrange a building and pest inspection. We only recommend prompt, qualified inspectors and do not receive commissions.
- Negotiate terms prior to auction or sale by private treaty
- Purchase the property at auction or buy on your behalf by private treaty, conducting all negotiations with agents or vendors
- Monitor all settlement and post-purchase transactions for you
- Maintain complete confidentiality, including protecting client privacy and anonymity during negotiations
- Contact you periodically and providing a review of your portfolio.